This is your life; This is your time

Wednesday 18 January 2012
Ah this post is pretty different. It is to do with the my two new CD's of 2012. My boyfriend an I are going to see Snow Patrol at the O2 in London, on Sunday 12th - I CAN NOT WAIT! As "I Called Out In The Dark" is my new favourite song - I had to buy the album otherwise I won't know many lyrics to their new songs :-p. That and it is the only time I can sing full volume without people complaining (mainly because they can't hear me). I listened to the full album and can say that Fallen Empires by Snow Patrol well worth the buy! 

Secondly, Coldplay Mylo Xyloto - A bit of a random buy for me as I like them but I don't love them enough to buy their album. My boyfriend on the other had loves them; so it was a bit of buying it for him without actually doing it. My friend, Surraya from work, saw them at the X Factor final and she said they we're amazing live so I am trying to get tickets to their sold out tour - if you know where I can get some, can you pleeeeassse, let me know?! :-) If I am luckily enough to get tickets I will be fully prepared for the songs. Haha.

Now going to jam to Coldplay before bed.
Night Guys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment