NYC Colour Nail Varnish

Sunday 8 January 2012



I have been hunting for a brown nail varnish for a while now. Whilst I was doing my budget buying the other day I came across the NYC (New York Colour) brand in Superdrug. Where I found the most perfect shade of brown that I have been looking for, for months, which is why I am glad that I didn’t buy the first one I saw.

Okay so the flash on my camera make this look more red than it actually is. It's more like a yummy glitter chocolate colour :)

NYC In a New York Colour Minute Quick Dry in 220 Canal Street is on £2.99 @ Superdrug. It is amazingly fast drying. I originally only put one coat on and that was sufficient. Looked fab but as the day went on it chipped. So I applied another layer with No.7 top coat and it has lasted and still looks good. Easy to apply; thick and was the colour that I was dying for, all big bonuses for me.

What do you think? Have you used any NYC products before?




No comments:

Post a Comment