John Frieda Precision Foam Colour

Thursday 19 January 2012











As a student, I always find it hard to justify spending about £100 at the hair dressers getting my hair highlighted. Don't get my wrong I love the way my hair looks and feels after being at the hairdressers but sometimes it isn't practical to find the time or the money. I have dyed my hair since I was about 16, so I have used a variety of different hair brands, colours and tints/highlights. My natural hair colour is a dirty blonde/ mousey brown which I think is the least desirable hair colour. 


I used the John Freida Precision Foam a couple of months back, but i used a dark shade as I was going to Mexico and knew that the sun would naturally highlight my hair. However, this dye I loved this product. It is probably the easiest dye that I have ever used. It clean, neat, non drip and simple. It means I don't have dye stained towels/ patches on my carpet or on my clothes. I am one of the clumsiest people you'll probably meet (ask my friends & family) yet I found this easy and simple to use. 


All you have to do is put the gloves on, pour the little bottle into the big one, tilt the mixture together 5 times and place the nozzle on the bottle. Boom, you just squeeze the bottle and a moose mixture forms in your hand. You simply just rub it onto you hair and repeat until you head is left looking moose filled. Leave it on for 20-30minutes I always leave it on for the maximum to make sure it reaches its full potential. The mixture runs out of your hair pretty easily as I hate rinsing my hair for longer than feels comfortable. It is annoy when you go to dry your hair and you notice that you still have dye in your hair. John Frieda it comes out as easy as it goes on, then the conditioner goes on I spend a couple of minutes rubbing it in, rinse and done.  
I go from this:

Before
To this:
After

Boom. My hair has a lovely highlighted colour, all over, no patches and nothing was missing. It doesn't dry my hair out, (another problem I suffer with, my hair is extremely dry) but this dye makes my hair soft and bouncy. 


The John Frieda Precision Foam Colour is only £9.99 which to me is a bargain. I would give this dye a 10/10 and as long as they keep doing the shades I want, I will be buying this all the time. I may interject with a couple of trips to the salon but reguardless, this will be my favourite, and I will be buying. 









No comments:

Post a Comment