Shopping Haul #2

Tuesday 31 January 2012




















 For everyone who follows me on Twitter (@LaceyNicola) will know that today I put down my dissertation book and went out shopping with my friend, Meg. I thought I would give you a little picture show of what I have brought (or what I wasted my money on... as my mum would say). Though in my favour, I did actually need all the hair products that I splurged on, due to a drama with my barnet at the moment. Over the next coming weeks I will review all of my Boots Haul.


My first haul was from Boots, I swear it is my favourite shop!! :)


Top picture is a summary of everything from Boots (& a sneaky Primark item)
 * 30x Blonde Blending Hair Grips @ £1.49
 * A Blonde Hair Doughnut (Primark) @ £1
 * Soap & Glory "Trick & Treatment" Under Eye Dark Circle Concealer @ £9
 * Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Soft Beige @ £5.99 (Norm. £8.99)
 * Barry M Intense Black Mascara 3 in 1 @ £6.19
 * Limited Edition Barry M Lip Gloss in Valentine @ £0 (free when you spend £6 or more on Barry M. Norm £4.49)
 * John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Conditioning Treatment 25ml @ £1.89
 * VO5 Hot Oil  Moisture Soak Elixir @ £4.07
 * Tres Semme Split Remedy Leave in Treatment @ £5.50
 * John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Miracle Treatment @ £5.59 (3for2)
 * Umberto Giannini Catwalk Beauty Hairspray @ £5.61 (3for2)
 * Umberto Giannini Spa Rituals Overnight Magic Hair Repair @ £5.61 (3for2) 


My second haul was from Select http://www.selectfashion.co.uk/
 * Grey Lace Back Shirt @ £6 (was £16)
 * Black Sequined Jumper @ £5 (was £16)
 * 2x Black Long Length Leggings @ £8 (or £5 each)


My last haul was from Primark
 * Skull vs Flower Black Scarf @ £4
 * Nude Matt Ballet Pumps @ £4
 * Leopard Quilted with Black Patent Trim Ballet Pumps @ £6
 * Daisy Hair Band @ £1.50




How anyone hit the high street recently?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment