Clean and Clear Morning Energy Moisturiser

Sunday 29 January 2012


There is  not much to say about this product as it does what is on the tin so to speak. I picked it up in Boots for £3.99. I love the smell of it, I love the texture (it isn't too thick) and I love the way it picks up my skin. In January, I find that my skin lacks any boost, when I saw this (and now I'm not going to lie) I was immediately attracted to the yellow packaging. It sounds silly but I am a packaging girl... that and yellow is my favourite colour. Win Win. 


It says "Skin brightening moisturiser is a non-greasy moisturiser that has been uniquely formulated with lemon and papaya extracts. The formula makes your skin feel soft and smooth and visibly brightens your skin. Refreshing citrus fragrance that awakens your senses." I love seeing if the product meet the criteria that it sets for itself. 


Okay so it is non-greasy but I would say it is a matte moisturiser, it definitely smells lemony (big love for that), It makes you skin feel soft and smooth BUT only on time of application. A couple of hours later skin is normally back to usual state. Unsure if it brightens my skin, but the smell brightens my mood. So I guess that kind of counts. 


I do like this product and a key thing for me is that I always keep the price in mind too. In that case it is worth £4 but it isn't a miracle product. For me it looks good and smells nice (two things that I fall for).


Has anyone got any purchase pitfuls like me?







1 comment:

  1. alex and lacey--you two are so adorable. :) it's so awesome that you guys have this amazing friendship and share a joint blog. i admire your friendship... and had fun browsing your posts. my daugther's name is alex... love that name. :) you have a new follower here. hoping to visit again and stay connected. wishing you all the best on your blog. :) have a great week!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete