The D Word..

Monday 2 January 2012




I HATE the D word... (Diet) possibly more than i hate Gym. However, i am positive that 2012 will be my year to get back to a size 12. I'm a pretty curvy girl always have been even when i was slimmer. I have massive boobs which doesn't help the gym situation, as much as thousands of girls (or as i'm told) would kill for a 36GG bust... believe me when it comes to fashion and sport, they are more trouble than they are worth.

It's the little things...
1. Walk instead of driving - the train station is only a 5-10minute walk from my house, as is my gym and the main shopping town is only a 20min walk. So not only will i be saving money i'll be getting my blood pumping
2. I work in Bluewater which is a nightmare when it comes to hanging around before and after work. My shop is opposite the food court too. I am going to make a conscious effort not to take any money or bank cards to work, as it is so easy just to pick up food and spend money i don't have either.

Has anyone got any good tips for me? pleeeease!!



No comments:

Post a Comment