No.7 Make Up Brush Haul

Friday 27 January 2012


For any of you that live in the UK will know of Boots and they frequently do a £5 off No.7 vouchers. Between my mum and I, we seem to accumulate a lot of these. I have quite a lot of No.7 products from last time they did this promotion. This time I look at their make up brushes because it is the only thing that my make up collection seem to lack. I brought the Concealer Brush; Smokey Eyeliner Brush; Eye Colour Brush and Eyeshadow Blend and Contour Brush. My favourite one out of the lot was the Smokey Eyeliner Brush - it is great and blending. They all cost my £2-3 each once my £5 voucher was deducted. For me it was well worth the money. 


Just remember everyone, that these vouchers are only valid until Sunday... So get down to Boots :)



No comments:

Post a Comment