Lee Stafford Hair Growth

Thursday 12 January 2012



This is my second ‘miracle’ product of the week... Lee Stafford Hair Growth set. I had seen a few reviews for this and a friend had recommended when I commented on the length of her hair. When I went to Boots it was on 3 for 2 so I thought lovely, I’ll give it ago. I purchased the Shampoo & Conditioner which retails at £6.99 and then the Treatment which is £7.99. The price for 200ml is pricier than other high street names however Lee Stafford is quite high end. (and it is good stuff!)

I like the packaging; I like the fact that there is no fancy chemical jargon on the FRONT of the bottle... I don’t mind it on the back but not on the front. It simply says “Hair Growth with Pro-growth complex for strength from within...a protein based complex to fertilize your follicles, creating a healthy environment on the scalp to help hair grow faster and reach its maximum potential length.”

The instructions are pretty standard for most shampoo and conditioners – most say they work at their best if you buy the whole range etc... So to me I’m unsure if they actually make your hair longer but people have been commenting on how long my hair has got recently (coincidence? I don’t know)

Regardless, the treatment is probably the best high street one I’ve brought. It makes my hair feel amazing, soft and healthy. Having dyed blonde hair my hair needs all the nourishment it can get. It might sound daft but I normally smoother it over my wet hair and then wrap cling film around my hair then place a towel over the top. Next time I do this I will tweet a picture (follow me @LaceyNicola). I leave it on for up to half hour sometimes then just wash it off and condition. Booom. Hello sexy hair!

Has anyone else tried this?? Or not of any great hair masks...I’m always on the look out ? 






No comments:

Post a Comment