Umberto Giannini Curl Friends

Tuesday 28 February 2012


For the all of you who read my blog frequently, will know that I am always on the hunt for products that'll make my hair feel amazing. I struggle to find good shampoos and conditioners and when I find one usually after 3 months my hair tends to play up. Like most people I have my favourites but then like most bloggers I am curious of new products. 


When I was younger I used Umberto Giannini Blonde shampoo and loved it, so I thought I would try the curling shampoo and conditioner in their range. I have a mixed opinion on this and I am really glad that I had only brought little bottles to try because I won't be repurchasing these. I know that it is an expensive way of doing it as they I think they were about £1.78 for 75ml compared to the full size which are £4.89 for 250ml. 


The shampoo does what a shampoo should do, it makes my hair feel ultra clean and is able to be worked in fully to your hair. But, the conditioner doesn't make my hair feel like I have put any on. It doesn't detangle my hair or allow it to feel nourished, instead it makes the knots work. I like strong smelling products as well, and these don't particularly smell nice or of anything. I have to say for a premium brand I wasn't impressed at all and I probably had too high of an expectation. 


Has anyone tried this range and not liked it? Or is it just me?


No comments:

Post a Comment