Natural Collection Shower Gels

Thursday 16 February 2012






I'm still getting the winter blues :( I'm desperately waiting for the summer and I think yesterday was the first day in a long time that there was a glimmer of spring in the air :) These 3 shower gels from Natural Collection are a great way to start the day and they smell amazing. I have the Strawberry Cream, Mango & Papaya and the Passionfruit ones they are my favourite three. There are six flavours in the range and they are £2 for 500ml (i think, my ones are only 100ml). 


I got mine in a gift set and they came with this shower gloves which I find great for lathering up the shower gel on your body whilst also giving yourself an exfoliation. Apparently these are good for reducing cellulite especially on your bum and legs - so an added bonus. I enjoy my shower times in the morning. Feels great to be woken up properly. I just wished they did a lemon flavour. 


Have you tried anything out of the Natural Collection Range @ Boots?



6 comments:

  1. Oh I've never tried anything from the Natural Collection range!! I'll have to give it a go the next time I'm in Boots xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the body sprays from Natural Collection, they are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried any bath/shower stuff from natural collection, only a few bits of make up! I think I might try some of these out though as well as the body sprays in the near future :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen this brand but ill look around for it, the passionfruit caught my eye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not tried them for years now, might give these new ones a go!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great review )
    lovely blog!
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete