1. Asos Curve Exclusive Dress with Lace Bodice - £50
2. Asos Curve Exclusive Pink/Black Dress with Contrast Cowl - £40
3. BooHoo Clara Chiffon Split Sleeve 2in1 Bodycon Dress - £20
4. Dorothy Perkins Stripe Bubble Stitch Jumper - £25
5. Miss Selfridge Embellished Vest Top - £45
6. River Island Pink Chain Print Bowler Bag - £40
So it is that day before payday and after being very skint this month I have been craving for a big shopping trip. When putting this collection together I realised that they are all pretty much the same colours. I love Asos Curve Collection probably because of the models sizes, they seem around a 14-16 which is perfect for me as that is my size but the range only starts at an 18 so I have never brought anything from them before. Does anyone know if they come up on the snug side? Eeee all the gorgeous spring bits and bobs are in now... :-) and today is meant to be 17 degrees in London. Woop Woop! Roll it on...!
Though if anyone wants to transfer any money into my account so I can splurge on lots of pretty things :-) Enjoy the sun guys!