DiorSkin Forever Compact 032

Saturday 4 February 2012



Diorskin Forever Compact Foundation Powder is probably my favourite pressed powder ever! I restocked on this yesterday but they have changed the packaging :(. It is now a lot wider which makes it less user friendly. This compact comes with a sponge and mirror, so it is a handbag essential of mine. I just wished they'd left the compact with the smaller case. The powder square is still the same size but before it had the sponge on top rather than on the side like this one. 

I wear 032 and it gives me a complete flawless finish but with minimal effort. I'm a bit of a lazy 'girly' girl, so I love beauty and make-up but I prefer quick fixes. It is quite expensive (£35) but normally last me for a couple of months. I don't use it every morning as I normally stick to my BB cream. But if I am rush then I use it, or as a top up before work or a night out. I have pretty normal skin as well so I don't find it dries out or it is oily. Big recommend!

Rush to the counters and have a try girls... you won't be disappointed :)




1 comment:

  1. Oh it looks lovely on you! :) x

    http://thoughtsanddresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete