Botanics Body Softer

Wednesday 22 February 2012

These three products combined make my skin feel like silk - they are that nice. Over the past week I have been swimming and going to the gym a lot, so my body is constantly loosing moisture and after I am showered/dry my skin is flaky especially on my legs. I must admit I am not the best person at doing the whole exfoliating in the shower and then moisturising once out. (I'm super lazy) That and I hate sticky moisturisers and harsh exfoliators. 


I'm not over ally struck on the smell of these, as they are meant to be natural and plant-y they don't smell that great, though I do prefer strong smells. So great if you want a more subtle smell. 


The body polish isn't too grainy on the skin and is only a light exfoliation but you need to use quite a lot on the body which is opposite for the body wash which a little dob lathers up and goes all the way. (I use my Soap & Glory shower puff to lather it up more) and then the moisturiser you have to work into the skin which is probably my biggest negative of the three items even though I quite like the way my skin feels about 20 minutes after application. I hate the immediate tacitness. 


Botanics range is available at Boots in the UK and these three together retailed at £8.


Has anyone tried anything else from their range?? 



No comments:

Post a Comment