Herbal Essence Tousle Me Softly

Tuesday 6 March 2012


This is another shampoo and conditioner post, though this one is a little bit of a rave because I've always loved the smell of Herbal Essence products though before they rebranded themselves I could never get on with them. With my wavy hair, I like to use curl enhancing products because I'm not over keen on blowdrying and styling my hair. As it is blonde and really in need of a cut I have to use products that nourish and put back in the moisture back in. I have been using this product on and off for about a year and I can say that this is a great everyday shampoo and conditioner. I am a little bit funny and I don't like to mix brands when it comes to different shampoo and conditioners but I think I am going to have to start doing that at one point. 

The bottom picture is my hair just washed and conditioned with the Herbal Essence Tousle Me Softly and  dried naturally with no other products. I was pretty pleased with the results as I am a lazy 'beauty' junkie so anything that makes my life easy. Herbal Essence is available in most stores in the UK and it retails at - £3.50 for 400ml - though it is frequently on offer.

What's your favourite Herbal Essence?



No comments:

Post a Comment