F*ck Monday #11
Monday, 19 March 2012
This week has just been one of those weeks, lots of little inconveniences and hassle. Hassle is actually an understatement to be honest. Nothing is ever easy or simple cliche, I know. Though I thought today instead of doing my usual rant/moan about the life and the world and how much it is all against me, I am going to list everything that is going right. It's kinda like a I know i'm still fat, poor and stressed but it doesn't matter because:
* I treated my Mum to a selection of No.7 bits for Mother's Day
* My Dad had the week off work - quality time :-)
* My boyfriend and I had a great 'nothing' day
* A couple of friends and I sorted out our differences
* My uni work is making progress
* I had a fab St Paddy's Day - Lots of alcohol and drama. haha.
* I'm getting transferred for my job - which'll make me happy for the summer.
* I have been accepted for some work experience.
* I'm slowly getting my social life back.
* And today the sun is out and the sky is blue. HELLO SPRING :-D
Girls do you agree to focus on what we do have instead of what we don't? It's my new motto - try it :)