Clinque Take The Day Off Make - Up Remover

Saturday 3 March 2012


This is my ultimate eye make-up remover... I know you can use this on all of the make up but I find that is isn't so soft on the skin. Particularly at the weekends I wear heavy eye make-up including false eyelashes and I do find that most make-up removers barely scratch the surface when it comes to removing eyelash glue. This leads to my eyes stinging if the glue is left on too long. 

Clinique Take The Day Off Make Up Remover is £15.50 for 125ml - I think to some people tho might seem quite a lot especially when good old soap and water can do the trick. When applying this I only ever use one double thickness cotton wool pad with only a small amount of product. It is a great product if you like me struggle to get all off your make-up off! 

Has anyone else tried other Take The Day Off range???






2 comments:

  1. I've never tried this but it looks really good! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should defo try it works a treat :)

      Delete