Boots 17 Super Shine Lipstick in *Barely Blush

Friday 2 March 2012






This 17 Super Shine Lipstick from Boots in Barely Blush RRP£4.99 is probably my favourite spare of the moment buy for February. The main photo of me the colour looks a lot pinker, I think that is because I have put a little bit of a matte undercoat lipstick on. But the swatches about are the correct colouring. 


For a high street brand the lipstick is a great and I know it sounds odd that I put a matte lipstick underneath a shine one but that was simply to create the colour that I have above. Though this lipstick on its own I love the pigmentation of it for an everyday look. Especially as my look is quite girly - it suits :-) 


What is your opinion on high end vs high street lipsticks?



No comments:

Post a Comment