40 Questions Beauty Tag :)

Wednesday 14 March 2012


SKINCARE -


How many times do you wash your face daily?
Once, usually at night - I never have enough time in the morning. 


What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) 
Combination skin with a few spots :-(


What is your current facial wash?
Estee Lauder - Take It Away 


Do you exfoliate? 
I try to; but I do forget a lot ooops! 


What brand do you use? 
Soap & Glory - Scrub Your Nose In It
What moisturizer do you use?
Something pretty basic and cheap yet great - Nivea Soft Cream

Do you have freckles?
Yes, they are starting to come out again as is the sun. lol.

Do you use eye cream?
Nope - but I need to and desperate for a good one! Though I am using Boots Essentials Cucumber Eye Gel it's okay

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I get a few occasionally but mainly stress or when I've munched too much junk food.

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope, weren't that bad.

MAKE-UP-

What foundation do you use?
How about concealer?
Under my eyes I use Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment but everywhere else I use Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium.

Do you know your undertone color?
I'm pinky

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them but only if they don't look super fake, if that makes sense. My faces are Eylure 155 or Ardell Demi Wispies or No.7

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yeah... But I never do... ooops!

What brand of mascara do you use?
L'oreal Millionize Lashes

Sephora or MAC?
MAC

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope :(

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Fingers/ Brushes when I am meant too.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Not really just my Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment

For the face?
Nope

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I love shimmery golds or browns or the blackest black

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Gel :p

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
If i'm not concentrating I do lol.

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Yes they look great though not the bright ones (well on me anyway)

Do you use mineral makeup?
I have in the past, but I didn't get on with it. It was the Body Shop

What is your favorite lipstick?
The new No.7 Limited Collection ones in Blossoming Pink 
or
Chanel Coco Rouge in 

How about lipgloss?
Bourjois 3D effect in 08 Framboise Tonic

What is your favorite blush to use?
UNE Breezy Cheeks Blush in Blush Grand Air

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I have before.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
YES!!

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Nah

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes defo... it's on my to do list.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I can't be a little faffy.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Obvious lip liner... OUCH... or Foundation lines...!

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Lipstick I LOOOOVE Red. Eyes normally neutral plus black. lol.

Which celebrity always has great make up?
Lauren Conrad - IDOL

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Mascara
 
Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yeah... always, like I say I am lazy.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Nahhhhhh!

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
CHANEL!

What do you think of Makeup??
It is amazing when applied properly and can transform someone. Having it on can give you confidence. 

2 comments:

  1. I love soap & glory products too!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - I love the soap & glory nose scrub

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete