The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter

Thursday 15 March 2012


I wanted to blog about this before I run out of my Body Shop Strawberry body butter - as you can see I am scraping the bottom of my tub. The Body Shop body butters are my FAVOURITE moisturisers ever, I've only go a christmas one left, so I am in need of a Body Shop shop. I am always trying new and different body butters but none come close.


I have normal skin, it's not really dry or oily, I get the occasional spot on my back so it is important for me to have a blemish treating moisturiser. The thing that I love the most about the Body Shop body butters is the way they smell, and how they last on my skin. My favourite smells are fruity ones, in particular the orange but this strawberry one reminds me of Calpol -- which is yummmo.


This butters retail at £12.50 but they are on promotion a lot of the time too which is handy if you are a serial offending like me :D Check them out !




1 comment:

  1. i love that body butter :) especially the strawberry one! smells so natural and it's so moisturizing! i think your blog is great and i started to follow you :) I cannot wait to read more! maybe you'll have a look on my blog also, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete