Gok Wan Get Gorgeous Box

Wednesday 7 March 2012


In my bedroom underneath the window there is an eves, which is great for storing bits and bobs. I am a confessed shop-a-holic and with that it is amazing what I can find in the back. Usually it I find old/unopened christmas/birthday presents and shopping bags. This Gok Wan Gorgeous box was one of those - now it felt like christmas all over again. In this lovely red glossy box was full of yummy smellies; in this box there is a body wash and shower scrub along with a liquid gold body wash and bath essence. Now they aren't the usually smell that I normally pick because I'm not a lover of over perfumed scents which is why I'm quite glad that there isn't a moisturiser in the set because I probably wouldn't use it. 

Overall I happy that I found some little goodies lying in the back of the cupboard, I also found some No.7 pieces which I obviously brought ages ago and have never opened. I will be excitingly showing you that this week, so look out for it :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment