This is a post that I have been wanting to do for a long while now. Meg and I were having a discussion on the difference between the two products. I am currently scrapping through the bottom of both pots at the moment, so they have been used on a frequent basis.
The Breakfast Scrub
* It cost £9.50 for 300ml
* It contains oats, honey, almond, bananas and shea butter
* It is a sugar body smoother
* It has a more coarse texture
* It cost £7 for 300ml
* It contains almond oil, peach seed powder, shea butter
* It is a sugar body polish
* It is a finer scrub that contains sea salt and sugar granules
I personally prefer The Breakfast Scrub overall, I like the 'foodie' smell that it has and I think that Flake Away is too perfumed for me. I tend to go for natural smelling products. Flake Away is a smoother formula and it kinda of leaves an oily texture, I think it is great for legs but I don't like it on the rest of my body as I find if quite slimy (not sure if that is the right word). Whereas The Breakfast Scrub thicker and more coarse so feel that it gets into the nitty gritty of my pores and cleanses them. Plus afterwards I don't feel that there is a residue that Flake Away leaves.