OOTD #1

Sunday 27 May 2012



Dress: New Look
Jacket: Miss Selfridge
Belt: Primark
Leggings: Select
Flip Flops: Primark

Ahhh so this is my first outfit of the day post ever and if I'm honest I was pretty nervous about doing one. I'm not comfortable with my body or size at all but I am trying to adopt the motto that I should just live with what I have got or do something about it. I have slowly lost half a stone so that's not something to moan about. Anyway... the weather is glorious outside and I've worn to death my maxi dresses. If this post goes down okay then I might do a couple on my recent maxi dress purchases. But yeah so I'm off to work now.

Have a good day :) 


6 comments:

  1. A pretty dress on a pretty lady! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! I'm really struggling with body confidence in this weather, but the more I go out in summery clothes, the more confident I feel. It's quite liberating actually :) Your dress is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah my attitude is starting to change... i could never be skinny... i love my boobs too much :) lol

      x

      Delete
  3. There's no reason for you not to feel body confident, you look amazing! As long as you're happy and healthy, who gives a shit what size anyone is. Love the look, keep up the good work! x

    http://hurtslikeheavenblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. You're so sweet :)
      x

      Delete