Percy & Reed Moisturising Conditioner from Glamour Magazine April 2012

Friday 25 May 2012




I'm a magazine junkie I buy Glamour, Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire magazine religiously every month. And the April edition of Glamour I was excited about, I generally do love when my favourite magazine gives out good freebies. Yet I had heard a lot of hype around Percy and Reed hair products. Now with me, if you frequently read my blog you will know that I have the DRYEST hair ever!! It doesn't help the fact that I dye my hair blonde which makes it dryer so I'm always on the hunt for a miracle product. 


This Percy and Reed conditioner isn't a miracle product but it is pretty good. When I first used it, I wasn't impressed at all. I kinda put it to the back of my bathroom cupboard. The first attempt, I used it as a normal conditioner, as in I put it on and massaged it on the ends and just rinsed it off. About a month later I found the product again as I love the packaging which immediately draws me in. So I planned on using this for the second time, but I used it as a quick mask. I washed my hair before getting into the bath and then just popped this on whilst I sat in the bath. Then I washed it out and my hair felt beautiful, I was so impressed with this. I'm definitely going to repurchase and I hadn't even used the mask so if anyone knows what that feels like then I would love to know.




No comments:

Post a Comment