Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation No.52

Saturday 12 May 2012



I'm attempting to do this thing where I use up quite a lot of my products... mainly everything except make-up, as I find them super hard to use up. Currently, I only have a couple of foundations left, I have Estee Lauder Double Wear which is great for special occasions/nights out. Then I have Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse which is from summer last year and is waaay to orangey for my pasty pre summer skin. So now, I flip between my Clinque Perfectly Real and Bourjois Healthy Mix for the daytime. 

Bourjois is available in Boots and Superdrug in the UK and this foundation is about £10.99. For a 'high street' foundation, I think this is great. It is medium coverage and is bulid-able. I apply it with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush and Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. It says it's a 16hour foundation, I would say it last a good 6 hours without any touch up and for the price it's acceptable. I must admit, I was immediately attracted to the fact that it contains Vitamins and Goji Berries. I'm not quite sure if this has an impact on my skin but overall I would give this foundation a 8/10... It's a good basic 'everyday' foundation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment