Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in Rock Chick

Friday 11 May 2012




So I know I am looking a little bit pasty in the pictures... But I've only just brought some fake tan the other day. Now I know this going to be a bit of a controversial mention but I do love a good sun bed... I realise all the damage it does to your skin etc etc. So this year I'm trying to jump on the fake tan hype. I have brought a few tanning products so, I will be trying them out and letting you guys know what they are like. 

Anyway back to the product in hand, this is the Collection Glam Crystal Dazzling Gel Liner in Rock Chick is only £2.99  at Boots and Superdrug. This is a favourite of mine and I think I'm on my sixth tube now, as I have been using this for years. I love wearing it on a night out or if I want to glam my eyes up. 

When applying this eyeliner I tend to put a liquid line underneath the glitter one. The product alone is dense enough put you have to keep applying and between the applications you have wait for it to dry. I love this product for a night time look and it is really build-able to make the look for a going out. 




1 comment:

  1. It looks so good! :O perfect for a night out I say~
    Wouldn't mind trying this out .. if only they had Collection 2000 in Aus :(

    ReplyDelete