Sleek Storm Eyeshadow Palette 578

Wednesday 1 August 2012




I'm not really an eyeshadow wearer mainly because I'm not great applying it and I always end up looking like a five year child who has stolen their mum's makeup. I brought this palette because it was cheap as it only cost £7.99 from Superdrug. The palette consists of 12 different colours by the brand Sleek and this shade range is called Storm 578. 


I love the browny gold shades as I find them really easy to wear for everyday. All the colours are glittery/shimmery apart from 3 which are a light brown, dark brown and black. My favourite shades in this palette are 1 and 6 on the top row and 3 and 4 on the bottom row just because these aren't colours that I would normally pick but they work well. 


I think it practical for travel and holidays because all the colours are essential shades. They are highly pigmented and blend-able shades and are great at building up a especially for a smokey eye look. 


I want to try all the Sleek Palettes. I love the new Olympic one. Have you tried them?



13 comments:

  1. thanks Lacey for your lovely comment on my blog :) i did have a great night... London is awesome! You're so lucky to be living there.

    i wanted to check out Sleek while i was in town but unfortunately never saw it anywhere... bummer! This palette looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only place that I know which stocks it is Superdrug... try online they have a few of the bits on there :)
      x

      Delete
  2. I love sleek products, I've never bought a palette before, but I've tried their lipsticks and they are SO pigmented. I think this could be my next sleek buy aha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't actually own a Sleek lippy... i may have to get one :) Thanks hun x

      Delete
  3. I have this and love it, it's my most reached for eyeshadow palette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to try a sleek palette, they look so good and seem like great quality! I'm your newest follower :)
    Hope you'll stop by and check out my blog too :)
    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not tried these before but look good! I like the look of the top row

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the top row is definitely for everyday :)

      x

      Delete
  6. Beautiful selection of colours!

    http://www.opinionatedaboutopi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a few of the Sleek eyeshadow palettes and I think I may need to add this to my collection! :)

    Stop by and check out my blog :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Sleek palettes are amazing! Storm is my favourite but if you like the browns Conker and Moss in the 'Au Naturel' palette are brilliant blended with the faithful Mac 217!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got a Sleek Palette as well and really like that they're so highly pigmented. They also last the whole day (one me personally).
    The colours of your one look really great, very natural. Maybe a cheaper version of the Naked palette?

    Emily ooo
    www.thestyleexplorer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete