Lush BIG Shampoo

Tuesday 31 July 2012






On my usual quest of finding shampoo to fix my dry hair I found I stumble upon this beauty. Okay I was using up all my shampoos which I have accumulated over the past months so I was particular on the hunt for a shampoo. I've never used a Lush shampoo and I think the price alway had put me off but wow-o-wow they are amazing! (I say they when I mean one as I have only tried this one.


 However, after watching one of missglamorazzi videos she mentions this shampoo was good for clarifying. It took me a while to buy this product as I thought the sea salt so automatically dry my hair. I brought the product in the end was because I wanted the sea salt to clear excess product on my scalp. The really helpful Lush assistant did reassure me that because the shampoo consists of coconut oil it isn't too drying, though she did recommend that I only use it once a week because I dye my hair it can be quite stripping for the colour and your hairs natural oils. 


But seriously, I have NEVER had so many compliments in my life on my hair; it looks great, feels great and I have fallen in love with this shampoo. I wish I could use it every time I washed my hair but I know it would ruin my hair. So now I need to find a shampoo which gives me these effects but is slightly milder for a more frequent use. It is quite expensive at £11.25 for 330g but I think for Lush products it is worth it. Mainly because they are filled with natural ingredients and the service that you receive in store is the best on the high street. I am Lush bias as I am in love with the brand. 


 Has anyone else tried other Lush shampoos?



5 comments:

  1. I have heard a lot of the brand Lush, but I'm not sure if sea salt is that good for your hair? I've never tried it though! Thanks for the review!

    With love,

    Sanne
    Confessions of a blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Sea Salt would be bad for your hair and especially as I have super dry hair but it makes it so silky smooth and removes product build up on the scalp. :) Lush as a brand is gorgeous though :) x

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to try this shampoo! I've had their American Dream conditioner and I really liked it :)

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it, I thought it was expensive for the money but it is so worth it :) American Dream is next on my list :)
      x

      Delete
  3. trichomania (dont think ive spelt that correctly) shampoo bar is amazing for dry hair! team that with american dream conditioner its gorgeous, makes your hair look & smell amazing!xxx

    luciel0cket.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete