F*ck Monday: Productive
Monday, 12 November 2012
Happy Monday Followers :)
I hope everything is going great for you all. I was unsure what to write my Monday Post about today. I think I've been hitting with a bit of a blogger brick wall. I really enjoyed my post yesterday so, I wanted todays to be as interesting (that's if you found it that way haha). As a lot of you know I have faced a few set backs recently and this has meant that I have a build up of things that I need to do.
What I Need To Do:
* Catch up with A LOT of people (being sick and indoors a lot has made me a little out of the social network)
* My phone is due an upgrade so I need to sort that out. iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy 3??
* Sort some new blogging ideas
* Put some of my unworn clothes on eBay
* Finish reading The Last Song - I only have 90 pages to go and I just can't get through it.
* Get back at the gym
* Finish some of my freelance articles
* Reply to my emails (the ones that are kind of lagging behind)
(If I thought a little harder the list will probably be endless)
My tips of how to be productive:
1. Write a to do this - Make sure this is done the night before you want the list to be completed. Also don't spend a lot of time completing it. An app called Wunderlist is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G for this.
2. Start at number one and complete it, that way it will be easier to get through.
3. Trying not to spend time doing nothing. For example I could sit on the internet watching YouTube videos or reading blogs and then like 3 hours have gone in a flash.
4. Do something "fun" or what you want between each thing - to keep the focus.
5. Once everything is done you'll feel amazing.
Hope this helps if any of you need a little help - now I have to try and keep to it myself :)