Queen Cosmetics, Eyelash Cream - £10.25 (12ml)
I can't quite remember how I stumbled upon this product but it is from a website called Queen Cosmetics. Now what enticed me to browse around the website was that it is British based and I 'm not hugely patriotic but when companies say this I always think that I want to buy from that brand.
Three things that made me buy from this brand and probably why I would buy from them again:
1. "Our products are free of fragrance, perfume or essential oils. Queen products have never been tested on animals."
2. "We source the 90% our ingredients, packaging and labelling from UK-based companies instead of from cheaper mass producers abroad."
3. "We use very few ingredients per product - the more ingredients you have contained in a product, the higher the risk of an adverse reaction."
Now down to the product, I can't work out whether the positives outway the negatives or vice versa.
Things that I like about the product:
1. I like the consistancy of the product; it isn't too runny or gloopy so they smooth onto the lashes with ease.
2. It doesn't smell artifical like a few other eyelash products that I have.
3. It makes my lashes feel thicker especially after I have been wearing false eyelashes, as I find they tend to dry out my eyelashes.
Things that I don't like about the product:
1. The packaging is a nightmare and wasn't thought through. When you apply the product on the lashes with your fingers it doesn't coat them proper and I find that I pull eyelashes out and I want to be saving them. I brought an eyelash wand as a easier way to apply it but it still is quite awkward.
2. If I apply too much product then it makes the area around my eye quite greasy and oily which I just don't like the feel off. I only put this on at night so it doesn't effect my make-up or the way that I look.
3. My last problem is the price - now I have been debating this because I am still not sure whether it is expensive or not for the quantity of product you do get but I do find it on the pricer side.
Has anyone tried these products?