Top 5 Perfumes

Tuesday 24 July 2012




I'm not fussy when it comes to many things in the beauty world - as long as they don't react with my skin. However, when it comes to perfumes (and purses actually) I am unbelievably fussy. There are more that I don't like than I do like with perfumes and when I find ones that I love I just repurchase them all the time. Also I'm pretty shitty at describing perfumes/smells. :) 




Chanel Chance Eau De Parfum - £62 for 50ml Everyone who knows me well knows that this is my staple perfume. I adore it, I ask for it every birthday and Christmas. My brother tends to buy it for me as it is easy for him. I love the smell of it and the compliments I receive when I wear it.




Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette - £38 for 50ml This perfume flutters between my car and my bedroom, it is an easy to wear scent and is quite refreshing. It is light and summery.






DKNY Delicious Night Eau De Parfum - £43 for 50ml - This DKNY one was one that I had just found whilst I was playing around in the perfume section of Boots. It is a night time smell and it is quite heavy and dark (if a perfume could be heavy or dark). 




Dior Pure Poision Eau De Parfum - £63 for 50ml (Not my picture as I have run out... oops) This was my first 'dark' perfume before the DKNY one and I love this as my 'going out' scent. I ran out at the beginning of the year and because I was stocked up with perfume I have yet to replace it. It is really pricey but the smell lasts all night and because it isn't so light then I find the scent isn't over powered. 




DKNY Gold Eau De Toilette - £40 for 50ml - My handbag scent, it doesn't last long on my body but I just love the smell. It is a summer scent, fresh and bouncy. But it is also limited edition which is a little annoying. :(


I hope you loved my well written description of my favourite perfumes. I'm not quite sure whether I would make a great perfume writer. Ha. Hope you are all having a great day. 



2 comments: