F*ck Monday: Where Is My Money Tree?

Monday 18 June 2012

This past week I have been so tired, to be honest I have been working loads. I feel like yesterday was the only time last week where I could stop for a few moments. Along with a busy week, I have felt stupidly tired and I'm not quite sure why. I feel like I could just lay in bed and sleep all the time. I also still have 12 days until payday, this has been the longest month ever and I'm pretty sure it has been the poorest that I have ever been. Though I am on a mission to ban myself from wasting money - to be fair I have hardly brought anything recently as I have been using up all my products and I am trying to lose weight so I don't particularly want to buy clothes either. :) But I do like going to the pub... :-/ 


Though yesterday I had a lovely Fathers Day with my Dad and I brought him lots of little gifts. 


What have you been up to? 



1 comment: