Capital Fm Summertime Ball

Sunday 10 June 2012
So this weekend I spent at the Capital FM Summertime Ball at Wembley Stadium. Megs and I had standing tickets and I have been beyond excited for months, and it lived up to my expectations probably even better than when I went in 2010. :) This post is a picture post basically taking in chronological order of the day and it's events. Despite the cloudy start in the morning and the awful June weather we are currently experiencing, the sun shone over wembley and I have the tan lines to prove it believe it or not. My favourite acts of the day were Jessie J (whose voice is even better live), Coldplay (standard greatness), Pitbull (surprisingly, he is just such a great entertainer and performer - actually surprised) and Ed Sheeran (he is just beautiful and awww). The Katy Perry who ended the night just made it such a great ending. The only downer of the day was the ridiculous prices inside the stadium £5.50 for a smallish glass of Pimms and £4.80 for a glass of white wine (as you can see from the picture below that was stupid as those measurements were the full size). Other than that which was expected it was definitely the event of the year so far :)
















































Did anyone else go?? 



9 comments:

  1. Nice pictures and what a beautiful concert!

    Je-Ne-Suis-Pas-Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo was a great time :) x

      Delete
  2. Aw thanks. It was amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time, so jealous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment on my blog, great pictures - looks like you had a fab time! I'm doing a topshop giveaway on my blog and would love you to enter :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. We didn't go, but wish we had.
    Looks like a lot of fun!!
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw great photographs I wish I went, looks like you had such a good time!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't but it looks like you had tonnes of fun (:

    ReplyDelete