F*ck Monday: Update

Monday 17 September 2012


Hello my lovely followers,

I have been a little pre-occupied these past couple of weeks, I had an internship at Delicious Magazine which was probably the best two weeks of my life. I'm dead keen to get back into the magazine industry as soon as possible. So at the moment, I am just bumming a little, working on my blog and working on a couple of small projects that I have started too. 

Also my darling boyfriend is taking me to Newquay for the weekend, it's a birthday treat as my birthday is next week... eek. The big 23 :( slowly creeping to mid twenties; not that there is much I can do about it. Other than that not many different changes with me. I thought I would share this beautiful picture of Lauren Conrad because she is my absolute idol, I love her (not in a weird creepy way). Just I think she is great. 

Oh and incase you have noticed I have finally sorted out my blog layout... thanks to Gillian from Elevatormusik who designed this fabulous layout. I'm so happy with it; so check her out! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, have a lovely time at Newquay!! I love the new layout too! Beautiful!

    www.maryjanett.blogspot.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete