Benefit They're Real Vs Rimmel Scandal Eyes Show Off

Saturday 22 September 2012




 Rimmel Scandal Eyes (Top) Benefit They're Real (Bottom)

Rimmel Scandal Eyes (Right) Benefit They're Real (Left)

Benefit They're Real retails at £18.50 - I love the brush on the Benefit mascara, it is fine enough to coat every lash and easily lifts lashes which gives them extra curliness especially if you've used a lash curler beforehand. I apply this mascara with zig zag motions to make sure the lashes get covered. The tip helps to get into the nocks and crannies of my eyes. It leaves a great effect but they only thing I don't particularly like about this formula is that it is quite sticky and hard to remove off the lashes. I find that I tend to need some heavy duty eye make up remover like Clinique Take Off The Day and with a struggle it will all remove. 

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Show Off retails at £4.99 - The brush on this is really thick and harder to manoeuvre around my little eyes but when I get the right angle they perfectly coat each lash of mine. I find that I can't use this on my lower lashes but the wand is thick enough to curl the top ones. The formula is thick enough to last all day but without clumping the lashes. It is easy to remove and doesn't fake easily during the day. Not a good mascara if you're feeling emotional. 

Now without the instant price difference with this products they are quite similar. If you could have the benefit brush with the Rimmel formula I think I would have my perfect mascara. Hint Hint if companies start to do this. I need to get my eyes peeled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment