If any of you have been following me for a while I am quite sensitive to many things and I do always think the grass is always greener, which is not always the case. And I am annoyingly one of these people who worries about everything and sometimes my worrying stops me doing things spontaneously or things which I might actually enjoy. So today I thought I would share with you my advice on ways to just pull yourself out of any little rut that you may have got yourself in.
* See Happiness As A Choice: Too many times I wait for happiness to come to me rather than see it as something that we choose. And I really need to adopt the thought that if I choose to see positives in the world then I'll just feel happier.
* Search For Positives: I am the worlds worst sometimes in finding negatives in situations rather than look at the positives. I just need to be more alert to things that make me feel good. I'll start to see opportunities even where it's not immediately obvious.
* Be Mindful Of The Present: Doing things like yoga or having a bath or reading a book helps me feel happy and that is because it is hard to feel anything other than stress when you're constantly rushed. So I make sure to make an effort to focus on daily pleasures and it will help you enjoy the simple things in lift which sometimes are over looked.
* Be Grateful: I always focus on what I don't have or what I am lacking rather than appreciating what I do have and who I do have in my life. On a Sunday I try and write down three things which I am grateful for that week. This makes me feel better and makes me worry less about what I may not have.
* Take Care Of Body & Mind: I need to keep remembering that a healthy body aids to a healthy mind. Drinking enough water, exercise three times a week and eaten wholesome food. It really helps you balance your mind :)
How do you keep yourself smiling?