REVIEW: &Other Stories Body Scrub in Couture Carnival

Sunday 12 May 2013






















10/10

What & Other Stories Say: & OTHER STORIES Smoothing sugar scrub that polishes skin to a silken texture and leaves it lusciously scented. Juicy strawberry, raspberry and guava medley is sprinkled with lily of the valley while patchouli, black amber and a gourmet note of praline add depth. 250 ml.

What I Say:  Wow - o - Wow. I LOVE this product, the smell, the way it makes my skin feel. It is really light and gentle whilst being packed full of sugar which is abrasive enough to lift any dead skin cells. After using this it doesn't make look like a lobster (which a lot of products do). I am going to get the whole collection of this scent nd see if I can pull myself to try out o of th others too! 

Pros:
- It's a bargain, I got this a month or so ago and use it twice a week and I still have over half the pot left. For £7 it has a high street price with what I think is a high end quality. 
- It doesn't dry out my skin, it does leave a residue which I know will put some people off. However it is a light thin residue which sort of make my legs look dewy and is a bonus as if I am in a rush I don't have to moisturise or can use a light one which sinks in quicker. 
- At my third point, I wish I could they have invented a way to transmit smells because this smells put of this world. It's sweet but not too sweet whilst being fruity and it lasts! 

Cons: 
- My only con for this product is that it isn't easily available, I know I can order online but I am pretty old fashion and love going to a store and picking up my latest beauty find. I think they need to open up some more stores.

Have you been up to &Other Stories in Regents Street? Have you tried this brand?

4 comments:

  1. love the packaging, i bet it smells amazing too! totally agree that they need to open up more stores xxx

    http://abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been looking at buying this! i bet it smells so nice! x
    http://clairexbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still yet to visit Regents Street! I've written a list of things I will be buying, this will be added onto the list!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are so beautiful!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete