What I think: When it comes to nail varnishes I need one which is practically idiot proof, it needs to have a nice brush, good colour pigmentation and formula needs to dry quickly. I wasn't expecting anything amazing from these polishes, I just though they would be average. Though I was in store and in the need of a new deep purple polish. Thankfully sorting my nail varnish collection out has made me realise what colours I need to get rather than buying similar shades of what I already have (see post here)
- I love the brush of this polishes, it is nice and wide and holds the polish on it well.
- The formula is great dries really quickly and brushes on well
- Lasts quite well too, I change my nails up a lot so I would say a good 3-4 days!
- Super glossy finishes
- One of the nicest polishes that I have used in a while will definitely be investing in some more.
- For the desired effect you need to put 2-3 coats on, I personally put 3 on which I normally only put 2 on with most polishes.
- I don't like that you have to peel that big sticker off to open the polish because I love the packaging until you need to open it. That and it leaves a sticky bit on the side which you have to clean off.
I must say the next time I am up in Regents Street I will be getting some more from this collection, I'm just a gutted about the sticker situation.
Have you seem this new brand? Have you visited the store?