TRESemme Platinum Strength Shampoo - £4.99
TRESemme Platinum Strength Conditioner - £4.99
TRESemme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning - £5.69
TRESemme Platinum Strength Leave In Conditioner - £5.69
TRESemme Platinum Strength 60 Second Treatment Shot - £1.49
What TRESemme says: "Everyday styling can put your hair through the ringer, leaving it dry, dull and desperate. Give hair a fighting chance with the NEW TRESemmé® Platinum Strength™ Collection, a line of hair care products developed to fortify and strengthen hair. They repair up to two years of damage* and reinforce hair’s natural protective layer.The Renewing Complex reinforces hair’s natural barrier, restoring hair and protecting against future damage. The result is beautifully smooth and healthy-looking hair that’s protected against future styling damage.
All Platinum Strength™ products are gentle enough for color treated hair."
What I say: I have such dry and damage hair and it doesn't help that I am dyed blonde with already dry hair. So when it comes to my hair care I need to use products which doesn't just mask the problem but tries to help it. I like that the shampoo is moisturising and the conditioner is thick enough to treat my hair though must be kept to the ends as it is really thick.
- As fas as saying that it fixes your hair, I wouldn't know but my hair definitely has been more bouncy and shiney (without the cringey expression)
- I love the 60 second shot - I keep getting so many compliments from people saying that it looks as though I have had my hair cut,.
-The price is reasonable and many places keep having it on a half price promotion - I think Superdrug is the current one.
- I find the TRESemme bottles super clumpy and awkward to use, they are too big and the bottles too firm.
- Out of this collection my least favourite item is the Leave in Conditioner as I find that it gives me the "I've still got conditioner in my hair" kind of feel which never feeks great.
- The 60 second shot is similar to the deep conditioning and even though it helps with portion control as I always use way too much - the shot is an expensive way of doing it, so if I can use the right amount from the bigger bottle.